Michelin Men's Sledge Steel Toe Metatarsal Work Boots XPX761
- Usually Ships within 2 business days
Michelin safety shoes are made with high quality rubber outsoles combining both excellent slip resistant and wear qualities. A key comfort feature of the XPX761 is its contoured removable orthotic TPU insole that is excellent for those seeking arch support. The polyurethane material used in its insole is known for its cushioning while not bottoming out features. The rigid TPU material helps provide underfoot support in the arch area. In addition to meeting the highest ASTM F2413 Impact & Compression standards, the Michelin XPX761 work boot also has an ASTM F2413 compliant metatarsal guard helping provide extra protection to the instep area along with the toes.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 protective toe classification
- Internal metatarsal meets ASTM F2413-05 protective metatarsal classification
- Rough Brown, full-grain leather
- Shock-absorbent midsole
- Michelin Footwear exclusive Orthoframe footbed
- Michelin Pilot Exalto dual-density, molded rubber, oil-resistant outsole
- Michelin single high density rubber provides traction and long wear
- High angle directional tread with open edge design
- Bi-directional traction grips during all movements on indoor and outdoor terrain
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards
- Flexible Strobel construction
This last order for these boot unfortunately was less than desirable.Not any fault of Magnumbootshop. The quality of the first two pairs were far superior to this last pair. At the rate this pair is wearing out I'll have to get new boots within a year. The last pair lasted 3 years, pair before that 6 years. Magnumbootshop is still going to be my first place to shop when I need boots again. Hope they have a better boot than the last pair.