Michelin Men's HydroEdge Steel Toe Puncture Resistant Waterproof Work Boot XHY866
- Usually Ships within 2 business days
Michelin work boots XHY866: choose the top quality work boot with a contoured removable orthotic TPU insole that provides excellent arch support. The polyurethane material used in the insoles of these 6" Michelin boots is known for its cushioning - and it doesn't bottom out. That's because the rigid TPU material helps provide underfoot support in the arch area. Order these Michelin work boots, HydroEdge style #XHY866, today for excellent arch support and comfortable, long-lasting wear.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 protective toe classification
- Michelin O2F technology forces air circulation through the vents
- Michelin footwear exclusive Orthoframe footbed
- Michelin HydroEdge dual-density, molded rubber, oil-resistant outsole
- TriFusion rubber outsole grips wet and dry surfaces
- Firm outer lugs for mechanical traction with soft gripping interior tread
- Bi-directional traction grips during all movements on wet or dry floor surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards
- Full length steel puncture-resistant plate
- Guaranteed Michelin waterproof construction
It is probably at least 10 years that I am purchasing Michelin products from MBS Magnum Boot Shop. Every year I am a returning customer. Bill from MBS always give a V.I P service level and best pricing. I am very pleased with my Michelin boots and with the great reliable customer service from Bill/ MBS. My order process is very quick. Either a phone call or an e-mail and my boots are on it's way. Bill makes me feel that I am a special customer over the years. Thank you Michelin and super thanks to Magnum Boot Shop.