Belleville BV505 AMRAP Athletic Field Boot
- Usually ships within 1 business day
ADDITIONAL $10 OFF NO CODE NEEDED
AN ADDITIONAL $10 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
As Many Reps As Possible…100% effort and exertion. Belleville follows up the success of its AMRAP Trainer with the introduction of the AMRAP Field boot. The AMRAP Field boot features a multi-directional, cleated lug outsole to provide sure-footed grip on any terrain. Mated to the outsole is the same expanded TPU midsole as the Trainer; providing superior resiliency and rebound (up to 50% more than standard EVA). The sleek, assault-style upper features a padded comfort collar, moisture management lining, and a blind-eyelet lacing system for a secure fit.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force OCP
- Multi-directional, Cleated Lug Outsole
- Midsole Provides up to 50% More Resiliency and Rebound than Standard EVA
- Height: 8” Ankle
- Upper: Cattlehide Leather and Nylon
- Laces: Blind Eyelet Lacing System
- Lining: Moisture Wicking
- Insole: EVA Foam
- Midsole: Expanded TPU
- Outsole: 100% Rubber