Reebok Men's SubLite Cushion Work Composite Toe RB4051
- Usually Ships within 2 business days
Sublite Cushion Work achieves maximum lightness and flexibility in a work shoe. With deep flex grooves, the Sublite foam midsole reduces weight and allows for greater range of motion. Rubber pads provide traction at heel strike and forefoot takeoff while minimizing weight. Exofuse upper for lightweight flexibility and water resistance. A MemoryTech Massage footbed adapts to the unique contours of your foot.
- Features of men's reebok sublite cushion work composite toe
- Full-foot flex grooves for improved mobility and flex with every step
- Exofuse water resistant and breathable microfiber upper for comfort and flexibility.
- Memorytech massage footbed adapts to the contours of your foot and provides immediate cushioning
- Sublite foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and soft support
- Composite toe reduces weight while maintaining impact protection (meets or exceeds ASTM F2413)
- Rubber slip resistant heel and forefoot pads for enhanced traction at work
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Memorytech massage 2.0 memory foam removable cushion footbed insole
- Sublite EVA cushion midsole with SR tread rubber heel and forefoot pads outsole
- Special features: extra wide toe, no exposed metal on upper, extremely lightweight and flexible
- ASTM F2413, slip resistant, electrical hazard protection
- XTR brand composite toe cap