Belleville SQUALL Waterproof Insulated Composite Toe Coyote Boot
- Usually ships within 1 business day
AN ADDITIONAL 10% WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
Belleville introduces the ultimate military boots for protection in cold weather operations. The Belleville SQUALL 400g Insulated Composite Toe Boots are designed with 100% Vibram Arctic Grip outsoles for superior grip and traction on cold, icy or snowy surfaces. The lightweight safety toes are non-metallic so that they won’t conduct heat or cold, plus they meet ASTM standards for impacts and compression. Additionally, the 400g insulation combined with an integrated waterproof/bloodborne pathogen proof membrane and AFI 36-2903 compliancy makes these Vibram boots ideal for flight line and maintainer operations. They also come AR 670-1 compliant as well as TAA compliant.
- 8” height (Standard Military Height)
- 100% waterproof cattlehide leather & nylon fabric uppers
- 100% rubber Vibram Arctic Grip outsole specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice and improve grip on cold, icy or snowy surfaces
- Thick, single density molded removable insole
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toes and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM FT2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- 400g Cosmo Therm insulation to offer cold weather protection without added bulk
- Waterproof & bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- TAA Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant